Sunday, September 10, 2017

So Lucky

Hello! Happy Sunday! Today I wanted to share another layout that I created with the September Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. 


This layout is of my dog Syd when he was a puppy last Fall. He loved going for walks in the forest and it was hilarious to watch him run after the falling leaves and try to catch them in his mouth. 

I love the woodgrain background paper so I chose it for the background. The papers, stickers and ephemera are from the A Perfect Autumn Collection by Echo Park Paper. For the title, I used the Amy Tangerine woodgrain chipboard alpha stickers from the kit and the word "lucky" from the Heidi Swapp Gold Acetate Words.



I matted my photo on brown patterned paper and added a little phrase sticker. The journaling cards in the kit's ephemera pack were added to the right side of the photo and I popped a little squirrel up on some pop dots. 


I wanted to create a fun, whimsical layout. I knew I wanted to use some of the ephemera and stickers of the bear and owl in this kit.  


I added my journaling to the journaling card and added the jar sticker, a tiny journaling tag and the twine that I tied in a double bow and added a sticker to the center of the bow.


Below is the September 2017 Fall Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I love Fall and I love this Fall themed kit. 

September 2017 Creative Kit
Now is the time to reserve your kits. All the details can be found here. September is also the free gift month to all members. There will be a free gift included with each September kit purchased. There are four kits each month to choose from. The Main Kit, The Creative Kit, The LE Kit and the Album Kit. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment