Thursday, October 5, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook October Kits Reveal

Hello friends! Glad you stopped by! Today I'm excited to share My Creative Scrapbook's October 2017 kits.

My Creative Scrapbook October 2017 Main Kit

My Creative Scrapbook October 2017 Creative Kit



My Creative Scrapbook October 2017 Limited Edition Kit

My Creative Scrapbook October 2017 Album Kit
Aren't they great? I love the warm, rich autumn tones in all the kits. I designed six layouts with the October Creative Kit, which consists of beautiful patterned papers and embellishments from the Echo Park Paper's Hello Fall Collection as well as a nice little 6X6 designer stencil, some coordinating ribbons  and a bottle of Heidi Swapp Colorshine.

Here is one of my layouts that I created using the stencil and mist.


I added a border with the stencil and dabbed some distress ink and went around the entire edge of a piece of creme cardstock from my stash and added some paper strips as my base and then went crazy with lots of stickers and cardstock stickers keeping the photos of my dog Syd in the middle of the layout. To complete my layout, I added some splatters with the Heidi Swapp Colorshine mist and journaled with a fine line black pen. Here are some closeups of my layout.













I shared the layout below on my blog post with the sneak peeks on October 3. It was my favorite layout from the kit. These two cuties have my heart and their mom was gracious to send me the photo to scrapbook this.



Be sure and check out what the My Creative Scrapbook design team created with all four of the October kits. It will knock your socks off. So many talented ladies! Click here to go to the design team gallery and then reserve your kits.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment