Sunday, November 5, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook November Kits Reveal

Hello friends! Happy Sunday! Today is the November reveal of all four kits and you are going to love them. I know I sure do!

The design team did a fabulous job with the kits and I love each and everyone's signature style.

Here are the kits:

My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit
My Creative Scrapbook November Creative Kit

My Creative Scrapbook November LE Kit

My Creative Scrapbook November Album Kit


Aren't they awesome? I love every single one of them.  To see what all the designers created with these kits, go here. 

I created with the November Creative Kit and I must admit that it was one of my favorite kits this year. It has papers and embellishments from the Echo Park/Carta Bella Cabin Fever Collection. It's perfect for me because winter is definitely snowy in my area. I love the woodsy, rustic look to this kit. I created four layouts and 5 cards with this kit and just about used it up completely. Creating came easy with this one. Here is one of my layouts. I will be sharing a tutorial on this layout later this month so be sure and check back soon.


 






Thanks so much for stopping by and if you like what you saw, be sure to reserve your kits at My Creative Scrapbook today. Just click here to find out all the details on how to order a kit.

Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment