Saturday, March 24, 2018

Epic Alex

Hello friends! I am sharing a boy layout over at A Flair For Buttons today of this cute little guy.


I've had this collection of papers, stickers from the Max Collection by Bella Blvd. in my stash for quite a while. I used flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons to add some more pizzaz to my layout. The black "epic" flair button from the Epic Flair Set was used as part of the title of the page. 



and I also placed the "boy" flair buttons from the All Boy 2 Flair Set to the right of the photo. I glued it on top of round green sticker to make it more visible. I wanted to draw the eye to the photo. 





Flair can be used not just as an embellishment, but it can be strategically used to draw the eyes to the photo.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the A Flair For Buttons shop for these and many awesome flair sets. There have been many new sets added to the store recently.

Happy creating!













No comments:

Post a Comment