Friday, May 4, 2018

May Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! The May sneak peeks are up at My Creative Scrapbook and they are awesome!

I created some projects with the May Creative Kit and wanted to share one of my layouts with this adorable kit that includes some papers and embellishments from Echo Park's Hello Spring and Hello Easter Collections, twine, white pom pom ribbon, white foam alphabet stickers and banner pieces from American Crafts and flower stickers from Pebbles Inc.



I took out my circle paper punches and one of my scalloped circle paper punches and punched paper circles in several colors and stacked them. I added some chipboard stickers on top and arranged the stacked paper punched circles on the white background cardstock. 


I had fun with the white pom pom ribbon and cut it apart and glued five pom poms on the sheep chipboard sticker to give it a woolly look.


I also added a white pom pom on the tail of the chipboard bunny.







For the title of the layout "Easter Fun", I added the two border stickers to the bottom of the page and  added the white foam alphabet stickers that I added various colors of Nuvo Crystal Drops in several coordinating colors to give the title some interest and dimension and then added some more chipboard stickers.



Finally I stitched around the edge of the white cardstock with white thread and my sewing machine.

Here are sneak peeks of all the four May kits from all the My Creative Scrapbook design team.

May Main Kit Sneak Peeks
May Creative Kit Sneak Peeks

May LE Kit Sneak Peeks
May Album Kit Sneak Peeks
Are you excited about the reveal tomorrow? The designers have once again outdone themselves. Check back tomorrow for the full reveal and be sure to reserve your kits today!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment