Friday, May 11, 2018

Lori

Hello friends! Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share a layout that I created of my daughter in law Lori. She is such a beautiful soul and I am so proud of her.


I added two flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons. The "Be Brave" flair button is from the Inspirational Words 4 Flair Set and the orange circles flair button is from the Pastel Circle Flair Set. 


I began creating the layout by purchasing  the A Flower Bunch Cut File designed by Paige Evans. I cut it out on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo. 


I used the cut file as a "stencil" and created two layouts. For this layout I used the positive shape. First I took my Vicki Boutin Small Stencil Brush and Vicki Boutin's Art Crayons and dry brushed the cut file. Then I backed the cut file with patterned papers from Vicki Boutin's All The Good Things 7X10 Paper Pad. 


I began by blending some Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide, with a round foam applicator, onto Vicki Boutin's All The Good Things 12" X 12" White Foundations Mixed Media Art Paper. I placed the cut file on top and popped it up with several foam squares to give it some depth. To embellish the layout,  I added ephemera pieces and stickers from Paige Evan's Pick-Me-Up Collection and sprinkled some enamel dots from Pinkfresh Studios and the title of the layout "Lori" with some gold alphabet stickers that were also from Pinkfresh Studios.





I am happy how this layout turned out. Be sure and check out the A Flair For Buttons shop for hundreds of flair buttons that are suitable for so many themes.

Have a creative day!

Supply List

Adhesive - Liquid Adhesive - Tombow,  Adhesive Foam Squares - 3L Adhesives, 
Alphabet Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio - Gold Alphabet Stickers 
Art Crayons - Vicki Boutin Art Crayons (Cool)
Background Paper - Vicki Boutin 12"X12" White Foundations Mixed Media Art Paper 
Cardstock - (Cut File) - American Crafts (White) 12"X12" 
Cardstock Stickers - Paige Evan's Pick-Me-Up Collection 
Cut File - Paige Evan's - A Flower Bunch Cut File 
Electronic Cutting Machine - Silhouette Cameo 3
Enamel Dots - Pinkfresh Studio
Ephemera - Paige Evan's Pick-Me-Up Collection
Flair Buttons - A Flair For Buttons (Inspirational Words 4 Flair, Pastel Circles Flair)
Ink - Ranger -Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide - Abandoned Coral
Ink Blending Tool - Ranger - Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool
Patterned Paper - All The Good Things - Vicki Boutin 7"X10" Paper Pad
Stencil Brush - Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Stencil Brush  







No comments:

Post a Comment