Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's A Boy Mini Album

Hello friends! It's great to be back creating after a crazy July.

Today I wanted to share a mini album that I created while I was away at my daughter's home. Of course it is for my new grandson and it took a LOT of time and paper.

I followed a tutorial by Shellie Geigle. She is an excellent teacher. I used a lot of the same supplies that she recommended, but also used some of my own to make it my own. The book is made from medium weight chipboard that I added a 3 1/2 inch spine and gussets to add the pages.

Here are photos of the mini album:





























I think I'm on a mini album kick now.

I'll be giving this to my son and daughter in law so that they can add photos of my grandson.

Thanks for stopping by and I will have some more projects to share very soon.

Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lee-Anne. What a lucky little grandson you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing album/gift for this new little one ��

    ReplyDelete