Sunday, August 12, 2018

Baby Mini Brag Book

Hello friends! On July 1 I had my first grandchild and to document the memories of the first two weeks I thought it would be appropriate to create a little "brag book".  I have an obsession with mini albums at the moment and wanted to share this little accordion mini that I created with envelopes for Paper House Productions.




This was a lot of fun to make and it has lots of little tags and pockets to journal and add some baby photos. 


I created this with patterned papers from the Hello Baby Boy Collection by Paper House Productions. I love the fun, happy colors and the elephants and giraffe are so cute. 


This is the back cover of the album. I added some stickers and my grandson's name in mini alpha stickers and added a puffy sticker for dimension.




The foundation of the album is made with five white envelopes measuring approximately 5 1/2 inches by 4 1/4 inches. I glued them together and cut a little piece of the top of each envelope to create the pockets.


The photo mats were made with dark blue 110 pound card stock so that they hold up to some wear and tear and don't bend as easily. I added the patterned paper to each card. The photos were printed in the 2X3 size. I added stickers and puffy stickers.





The tags were created with the We R Memory Keepers Tag Punch Board some patterned paper from Paper House Production's Hello Baby Boy Collection as well as some stickers and puffy stickers. I finished the tags with ribbon or baker's twine.

I hope you are inspired to try an envelope mini album. 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


















No comments:

Post a Comment