Thursday, February 17, 2011

Deserving Praise

Today I went for a little shopping spree at Scrapbooker's Paradise South Store in Calgary.  Nowadays it is difficult to find awesome customer service in stores but I have to mention these ladies as they are the best!  I always walk into the store and feel the positive energy and always enjoy my shopping experience.  They are the nicest, personable store clerks I have ever had the privilege of knowing and I always leave the store feeling inspired and happy.  They love what they do and it really shows.  They are funny, knowledgeable and vibrant.  I can`t say enough about all of them.  They make a person feel so special and welcome.  Thanks ladies! You really made my day and I love you all.

www.scrapbookersparadise.com

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you for your sweet comments, we are so glad you enjoy your shopping with us! Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete