Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I Love Camp Croppin

Camp Croppin is a scrapbook convention that I have attended for the past three years and hope to be lucky to get in on the registration for this year.

It is held at the Carriage House Inn in Calgary, Alberta, Canada usually in April.  Scrapbookers congregate from all over to participate in this fun event.  There are usually awesome classes, prizes and make and takes.  I usually try to take as many classes as I can possibly take as the instructors are very seasoned artists and scrapbookers with wonderful new ideas that keep a scrapbooker wanting to learn more and more about the industry, techniques, trends and all the scrapbooking industry has to offer.  It is also a great way to make new friends.  I love it and I am going to love it even more this year as there is going to be more scrapbooking space than ever and more options to take more classes!

Scrapbooker's Paradise has been my local scrapbooking store for two years now and I always enjoy going to see the ladies at the South Calgary store.  They are the greatest bunch of ladies and they always make my shopping experience a great one.

Here is a link to Scrapbooker's Paradise blog:

www.scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see you at Camp Croppin' Lee-Anne!
    Thanks,
    Megan Comin
    Camp Croppin' Coordinator

    ReplyDelete