Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twisted Sketches Layout #139

Twisted Sketches Layout #139 is posted and I love what the entire team did with this.  The twist is "old" anyhow, anyway.

I love the vintage/retro craze at the moment.  There is a little shop near where I live that serves old fashioned diner food and sodas.  They also sell old fashioned candy and if you know what a "45" record is than it is a place that will be close to your heart.  This diner reminds me of what my parents would have experienced when they were teenagers growing up in the 1950's.  

I won a kit from Wescrap last November, which contained lots of goodies including some patterned paper from the  "Off The Press" collection from Basic Grey.  I thought it would be perfect for this layout.


Check out the sketch that the wonderful Anam Stubbington designed here.

Jumpstart your creativity by playing along with us.  Have a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. A really cool retro page, Lee-Anne! Love how you used that fun paper....so perfect for the soda shoppe pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice LO - love the background paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete