Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beginner Scrapbooking





Today it is my turn on Web Wednesday over at Scrapbook Challenges.  I have a tip for all of you beginner scrapbookers who want to learn to scrapbook but feel overwhelmed and intimidated.  I think we have all felt that way when we were beginners.  I know I sure did.  When I learned to scrapbook ten years ago, I didn't really like it and didn't know what the big deal was but somehow I got hooked and never looked back.  For me, personally, it's not just the recording of all the memories, but it's my therapy.  It makes my soul happy creating and I also love the social interaction.  It has been great meeting such wonderful friends who come from all walks of life and it doesn't matter what age the person is, it's a passion and a bond.

I wanted to encourage all you beginner scrapbookers to check out my suggested website.  It is a great little course delivered to your email box everyday for 24 days and there is no time limit.  It is self paced learning and at the moment Scrapbook.com is offering it absolutely free!

Enjoy this new hobby and I would love to hear from you and would love if you shared your layouts with me.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment