Monday, October 8, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #316

Today it is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada.  It is a statutory holiday here so I am busy preparing our traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings and gathering with my family.  I am so thankful for so many things and I thank God for all the blessings.  One of the things I am truly thankful for is my husband and wanted to scrapbook a layout on him.  This is for today's Sketch #316 at Scrapbook Challenges.

Above All Else Be Original, Be You
I recently purchased this collection by Authentique named Original
and I love it!  It's great for masculine pages.

Here are the sketches that inspired me and I hope they inspire you as well:


Sketch #316 Single
Sketch #316 Double


Have a great day and thanks to all my followers of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete