Friday, April 26, 2013

Mixed Media Layout - Celebrating Spring


Hello everyone!  Thanks for popping by.

Today, I was inspired by two very talented ladies that I admire so much.  Kelly Klapstein and Bente Fagerberg always create such beautiful scrapbook pages and I wanted to create a mixed media layout with paints, stamps, sprays, modeling paste, stencils, stamps and masks.

I photographed this photo a few weeks ago in my front yard.  There were 5 robins sitting in my tree and I was so happy to see these innocent little creatures.  Spring is my favorite time of year indeed!








Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind word on my blog ! I find your page beautiful, I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, love the mixed media, and what a lovely photo :-)

    ReplyDelete