Monday, April 22, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #341

Hello friends!  I hope you had a lovely weekend full of things you enjoy doing.  Today at Scrapbook Challenges we are revealing the following sketch:


Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #341

I love this sketch and knew exactly what I wanted to scrapbook.  This past Easter, my father-in-law came for dinner and his favorite pie is apple pie.  Doodlebug Designs Fruit Stand collection have the perfect papers and stickers that I love and thought would be perfect for this layout.




This layout was fun to do.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the letters "baking" and backed each of the letters with scraps.





I hope you enjoyed my layout and thanks for stopping by.  Come see what the other ladies on the Sketch Crew created at Scrapbook Challenges.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. A YUMMY layout! Love that title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun page! LOVE the many photos and how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS layout! it's so sweet i can almost TASTE the apple pie... the title work ROCKS! :) thanks for linking up to our party at Paper Issues! :D

    ReplyDelete