Friday, June 19, 2015

Anchors Away Layout In Scrapbook & Cards Today Summer 2015 Magazine!

Hello friends!  Happy Friday! It's a good day here today. My son has finished his last final exam for grade ten so school is officially out for summer! I remember that wonderful feeling well.

Today I wanted to share my layout that was published in the Summer 2015 issue of Scrapbook And Cards Today Magazine.

Anchors Away Layout - by Lee-Anne Thornton (photo courtesy of Allison Orthner)

On my birthday three years ago, my husband gave me a wonderful gift…a cruise of the Hawaiian Islands on the Norwegian Cruise Lines Pride Of America.  This wasn't just any cruise, it was Crop And Cruise 2012, a scrapbooking and photography cruise with at least 80 Canadian women and American women and did we have lots of laughs and fun let me tell you.  I have never been on a cruise before and never been to Hawaii so it was amazing!  We docked in several ports and saw Maui, Kauai, The Big Island Of Hawaii,  and Oahu (Honolulu).

My layout was created with the Ahoy There Collection of papers and stickers, the die cut title and nautical wheel were cut with my Sihouette Cameo from designs that are available in the Silhouette Online Store.  The background stamp and and flair buttons are from Creative Embellishments.

I can't tell you how honored I am to be published in this magazine among such talented designers.  It really is a dream come true for me.  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  Be sure and check out the new summer issue of Scrapbook And Cards Today here.  My layout is on page 64.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend and don't forget to make time for something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment