Friday, June 5, 2015

Father's Day Cards

Hello friends! It's Friday! Since Father's Day is a few weeks away, I wanted to share some quick and simple Father's Day cards that I made for my dad and my father-in-law.

I don't make cards very often and it's such a great way to use up paper scraps and save a little money too. I created both of these cards from the Carta Bella Well Played Collection patterned papers with some sequins added in from Fancy Pants Designs. I found a wood title in my stash made my Heidi Swapp so I painted it with some Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Paint.  I love the dabbers on these paints. It makes painting wood easy peasy.  The label sticker and mini alpha stickers are from Teresa Collins.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous weekend doing something you love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment