Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My First Layout And My Intro For Just Nick Digital Cut Files!

Hello friends! I am very excited to share my first layout as a design team member at Just Nick Digital Cut Files. As you probably know, I have a love affair with my Silhouette Cameo and love using digital cut files on my projects.  


For my layout,  I broke out my Star Student Collection from Bella Blvd. Don't you just love the chemistry paper and the test paper? I thought it was perfect for high school students.  My son was not thrilled about his first day of grade ten.  He really had the jitters but after the first day he said he thought it was better than junior high so I was very happy to hear that.  


I used the Geometric Background Digital Cut File for my layout and cut it out of white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and then backed it with lots of colorful papers.  Here are a few closeups:



My design team introduction is on the Just Nick Blog today.  Be sure and check out the Just Nick Store for this cut file as well as many more.  Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment