Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cool Dude Layout

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! Today I am on the Just Nick Digital Cut Files Blog with another layout using Just Nick Cut Files.  For this week the challenge is to use three or more cut files on a project.  I used 4 different sets of cut files for this boy layout of my son.
 Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut the Brick Circle on white card stock and backed it with a piece of patterned paper.  For the dimension, I added small foam squares that I cut in half and adhered to the backside of the card stock.  I love the shadows and dimension it gives the background. These papers are from the October Afternoon Treasure Map Collection.  I also used some flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons.
 I cut the title "Cool Dude" from the All Boy Cut Files as well as the star inside the circle cut file from the All Boy Cut Files and added them to the layout.
 The words "remember today" were cut from the Word Brushstrokes Cut File and added to the top left hand corner of the layout over the white card stock so it was legible.
 Finally I added the "awesome" word tab from the Word Tab Cut Files and the "smile" .  
I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to use these awesome cut files designed by Nicole Nowosad.  All these and many more cuts files are in the Just Nick Digital Cut Files Store here.
Thanks for stopping by!
 Cut Files Used For This Layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment