Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Second Layout for My Creative Scrapbook August Reveal

Hello friends!  Happy Thursday! Today I am excited to share with you my second layout as guest designer for August at My Creative Scrapbook using the lovely August Creative Kit.  This kit is awesome because it features mostly Fancy Pants Designs Summer Sun Collection and Fancy Pants is one of my favorite manufacturers of patterned paper.

August Creative Kit

For this layout of my youngest son, I used a paper weaving technique  and layered embellishments on top of the weaved paper strips.  Below are more closeups of my layout:







I will be sharing a tutorial soon on this paper weaving technique so stay tuned.  Here are the other kits for August.  There is one for every scrapbooking style.

August Main Kit
August LE Kit
August Album Kit
Also, My Creative Scrapbook is on Facebook and Instagram so be sure to check them out.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment