Saturday, August 8, 2015

Playing With Dolls Layout

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing a layout that I created of my daughter for A Flair For Buttons.

This one was really fun to create.  I saw a layout that Paige Evans created with envelopes and it inspired me to put my own spin on it. 


  I began my layout with a white piece of card stock for my background trimmed down to 11.5 inches wide by 11.5 inches long.  I adhered it to a 12X12 piece of patterned paper and machine stitched about a 1/4 inch from the outside edge.  

 I used my water-colour paints and watercolored in some matching colors that would coordinate with the patterned papers on my layout.  I have this awesome mini envelope paper punch and went ahead and punched out 15 envelopes I then put them in a row of 3 envelopes across by a column of 5 down  and then folded and glued them to the white card stock.

  I covered my photo and envelopes and splattered some pink water-colour paint and some black indian ink and let it dry.  


Next I began embellishing. 


I added some heart stickers and two of the Hashtag Boy Flair Buttons



 and tucked them inside the envelopes and then I added some photos that I matted on some patterned paper (all the papers are from the Pinkfresh Studio Up In The Clouds Collection) and punched some circles and added a Summer Gold Foil Flair Button.  I am loving the gold flair at the moment. 


Finally, I added my title of alpha stickers and a die cut word that I cut out of gold paper. Here are a few more closeups.






I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to use your flair buttons tucked in little envelopes.  Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the A Flair For Buttons shop for these and hundreds more flair buttons.  

Flair Buttons Used On Layout





Patterned Papers - Pinkfresh Studio In The Clouds Collection







No comments:

Post a Comment