Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Blog Has A New Look!

Hello friends! I have a second post for today. I wanted to share that I got my blog redesigned. Kristine Davidson took the digital kit below that I selected by Melissa Bennett and worked her magic.

It has been three years since I have had a blog redo and I thought it was time for a fresh new look.  I also changed the format from a three column blog to a two column blog with tabs for my resume', gallery and design team experience.  I love the new look and I wanted to thank Kristine for doing this for me.


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. awe, I am so happy you love your new blog. It always inspires me when I have a fresh new look on my blog. As i am typing this, i notice your pink live traffic feed. i'm gonna fix that xoxo hugs and thanks for trusting me with your new look! ( i'll remove myself as admin, as soon as the color is changed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so pretty and refreshing... well done. Enjoy the new journey.

    ReplyDelete