Saturday, October 17, 2015

I Love Simple Stories!

Hello friends! Happy Saturday!  Today I have another Fall layout to share.  Lately, I have been scrapbooking with a lot of Simple Stories collections and I decided to dig out a collection from last year called Sweater Weather.  I added in a woodgrain background paper from the new Pumpkin Spice Collection.  I love when I can use different collections on a layout from the same manufacturer.


I really wanted to use up some paper scraps so I used my square 3 1/2 inch square paper punch and punched out several papers, used my corner rounder on all four sides of each square and inked the edges with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs. 

 I love to layer papers so I randomly layered the squares until I was happy with the placement and adhered them to the background woodgrain paper.  I added two photos that I also punched out with my square paper punch and rounded the corners.  I added a diecut for the title and embellished with some chipboard for dimension and added some enamel dots and word stickers.






I love Fall and love creating layouts using paper punches.  I hope you are inspired to take out and dust off your paper punches and create a layout or card.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment