Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook October Reveal

Hello friends! I hope you are having a good week so far.

Today I wanted to share my layouts with the October Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook, has asked me to stay on as a guest designer until January so I am very honored and excited to create with her kits. She does an amazing job choosing the kits each month. I love that there are so many different ones to choose from depending on your style. She has given me the October Main Kit to work with and I just love Fall and the Fall colors in this kit by Simple Stories. It contains both the new Pumpkin Spice and the We Are Family Collections. I was able to create five layouts with the kit.






Look at all the goodies you get in the October Main Kit


There is so much eye candy on the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Gallery right now so be sure and check out the other kits and what the amazingly talented design team has created with them all and then order one for yourself here.  I want to thank Pam again for letting me create with her kits.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment