Monday, November 16, 2015

Bella Blvd. November Bella Buzz Is Here

Hello friends!  I hope you are having a lovely day.

Today the Bella Blvd. has released their November 2015 Bella Buzz newsletter.  I am excited to have another layout included in the Bella Buzz.
My son Clayton was a pirate for a Halloween party when he was nine years old. I thought he made a cute little pirate with his blue eyes if I say so myself.

I used the Max Collection by Bella Blvd. for this layout and embellished with some hand stitching.  One of my favorite things to embellish my layouts with is flair buttons.  All my flair buttons are from A Flair For Buttons.










To download your free issue of the Bella Buzz you can download it here.  There is a giveaway also.  You can also sign up to subscribe to the newsletter here. To read all the previous Bella Buzz issues you can find them here.

Enjoy your day! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment