Friday, November 20, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook November Sketch

Hello friends! Do you enjoy creating with sketches? Every month at My Creative Scrapbook, there is a new sketch revealed on the 16th of the month.  Here is the one for November.

November Sketch At My Creative Scrapbook

Here is my layout that I created with the sketch:




I stayed true to the sketch.  I hand stitched the title "Thankful" in some brown embroidery floss for a little whimsy. 

I encourage you to play along.  There is a chance of winning this beautiful kit that Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook has put together.


Here are the rules:

The Sketch Contest begins November 16 right here on our Sketch Blog.

The deadline for this contest is December 14 (midnight EST, USA)

The winner will be a random draw and announced on December 15.

Anyone, anywhere, may enter this contest using any desired products. You do not have to be a member of our kit club to be eligible for the prize. We do ship our prizes internationally!

You may enter this contest as many times as you'd like... multiple entries are welcome.

You may combine this sketch challenge with any other challenge or design team work that allows combining!  Just make sure we can see the sketch in your finished layout :)

To play along go here to link up your layout.  Can't wait to see what you create.





No comments:

Post a Comment