Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook December Sneak Peaks

Hello friends! Happy Thursday! I'm sure there are plenty of folks preparing for the holidays, but I wanted to stop in a let you know that the sneak peeks of all the December 2015 kits at My Creative Scrapbook are here and I am excited to be guest designing again for December.  I was given the December Main Kit to create with and let me tell you that it is absolutely gorgeous! Here are four sneak peeks of my four layouts.





Here are the design team's sneak peeks with the December Main Kit:

My Creative Scrapbook has four kits each month so there is one for every paper crafter's style.




Have I piqued your interest?  The big reveal of all the December 2015 kits at My Creative Scrapbook and the design team gallery will be on December 5 and I know that you will love what all these talented paper crafters have created so do check back and be sure and order your kits.

Have a great day! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment