Thursday, September 15, 2016

ABC Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a school themed layout at Just Nick 
Digital Cut Files using the Online Alpha cut file on the white card stock background.


I decided that I would use my Silhouette sketch pens for my layout so I took the Silhouette Cameo blade out and replaced it with a black sketch pen and let the Silhouette Cameo draw the design onto the white card stock.


Once it was drawn, I wanted to add some color to the alphabet so I inked the letters with different colors of Ranger Distress Ink (Faded Denim, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass, Citron, and Barn Door).  I embellished the outside edges of the layout with cute crayon puffy stickers from Paper House Productions.  





I used the Outline Alpha Cut File for my layout.


I love using my sketch pens.  Be sure and check out all the designs at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment