Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Celebrate 7 Years Layout

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a layout of these two lovebirds. My son and daughter in law recently celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary.  When I was visiting them last month, I snapped this photo and knew I had the perfect paper for a layout.


 I had recently guest designed for My Creative Scrapbook using the September Main Kit and I had some leftover papers. The patterned papers, stickers, flair button and die cuts are from the new My Mind's Eye My Story Collection.  I loved the hearts so I cut them out with scissors and stitched them to my layout.


I added some ephemera and fussy cut the butterflies and spritzed with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Gold, Black and Blush on the white card stock background.


I usually trim the threads after I sew, but for this layout I wanted to give it a whimsical look so I kept the threads long.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment