Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Bright Sunshiny Day Layout

Hello friends! Today I am excited to share a layout I created for Just Nick Digital Cut Files of my mom using some Tim Holtz Distress inks, a script rubber stamp and the Dandelion Background Digital Cut File.


I cut the Dandelion Background  with my Silhouette Cameo on some white card stock and then took some distress inks and my water brush and painted the petals in several different colors.  When they were dry, I cut them apart to make several flowers.  I used a large background script rubber stamp and used the same colors of distress inks and stamped them in the same shade as the watercolored flowers.





I hope you are inspired to use your watercolors, inks and stamps on your cut files.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment