Monday, September 7, 2015

You Give Me Butterflies Layout

Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying your long weekend if you live in Canada or the U.S.  Today I wanted to share with you my second layout using the fabulous September Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. 


 I wanted to do a layout of my daughter and I.  This collection is perfect for feminine layouts.


I love the floral paper in this kit, the gold butterflies and the cute flair.  I wanted to give the layout more interest so I used a one inch paper punch and punched out squares of different papers and used some temporary adhesive to hold the paper squares in place and then I got my sewing machine out and stitched them down.


I fussy cut some some butterflies and added them and some stickers.




I can't tell you how much I love this kit.  If you would like to purchase this kit or any of the September kits at My Creative Scrapbook, you can go to their website here and click the "join" tab.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment