Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Lovely Beautiful

Hello friends! It's Wednesday and I have another layout to share with you today.

This past June, my sister-in-law got married again.  To explain things further, my brother passed away 9 years ago at the age of 38 leaving behind his wife Pam and his two children Laine that was 4 years old and Dylan that was 2 years old.  It was a very hard time for Pam and my family but life goes on and this past summer Pam got married again to a wonderful guy that we have welcomed into our family.  We are so happy that Pam found love and happiness again and we know that my brother would have approved of her choice in a new mate.

I thought I would document this special time for Pam so I created a layout of her on her wedding day.


For this layout I used a Fiskars Hexagon Paper Punch, a 6X6 paper pad of the new Crate Paper's Wonder Collection, the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to make the paper bows, some mist splatters from Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mists in Seafoam, Blush and Black Velvet, a 12X12 piece of white card stock, a doily, some old Basic Grey chipboard alphas and some old Fancy Pants buttons and sequins in my stash.


 I love using 6X6 paper pads for layouts.  The prints are a little smaller than the 12X12 papers and I love to use my paper punches on these.  Patterned paper has to be my favorite scrapbooking item.


The paper bows are a great way to embellish the layout give it a feminine touch.  They are so fun and easy to make using a We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.  




Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment