Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Little Monster Layout And A Freebie!


Happy Tuesday! Sometimes I like to create layouts with a bit of humor because life is way too serious, don't you think?  

This little girl is full of beans and I love her spunkiness so when I saw these photos, I knew I had to use the Happy Little Monster Cut Files and create a title with the Striped Alphabet from Just Nick Digital Cut Files.



I used my digital diecutting machine to cut out the monster shapes on some bright papers from the Bo Bunny Lil Monster Collection.  As soon as I saw the title Happy Little Monster, I knew I had these papers in my stash that were screaming to be used.  


As you have probably noticed, if you read my blog regularly, I like to embellish my layouts with flair buttons just for good measure.



Do you know of a little monster that you can create a layout on?  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out these cut files and hundreds more in the Just Nick Digital Cut Files store.  





If you have read this far, that is good because there is a freebie cut file that is available to download until midnight April 30, 2016.  Be sure and use the code RAINFREE at checkout.  Isn't it great? 



Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment