Saturday, April 16, 2016

Wood Veneers Layout

Hello friends! I hope you are having a fun Saturday doing something you love.

Today I was in need of some serious inspiration as I feel I have gotten myself into a creative rut so I decided to check out a class at Big Picture Classes.  Ashley Horton is teaching a new scrapbooking class called Texture Techniques.

I have always loved Ashley's work and she is one talented girl. When she first started up The Cut Shoppe, I was on her first design team and loved it.  She always has some great ideas..  I would like to hang out in her creative head for a day. LOL.

I have so many wood veneers in my stash and it felt so good to use up a few of them to create this layout of my niece.  She is a barrel racer and cowgirl and the other day I did some scrapbook shopping and found this wonderful scrapbook paper by Authentique.  It's from the Homestead
Collection.  I thought it was perfect for a country/farm theme.




Recently I went to a Crop and Create event and bought some more Gelatos so I colored some of the wood veneers in some colors from the Bright Gelatos pack.  


 I love flair buttons and I have had these flair buttons in my stash FOREVER.  They were from The Paper Bakery.  







This was so much fun to create and it felt good to create for me.  I have been so busy with design team assignments lately which I love, but I also like to try something new too. 

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment