Monday, December 4, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook December Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share some sneak peeks that the designers created with the beautiful December kits at My Creative Scrapbook.

First up is the December Main Kit. This kit is totally gorgeous and fun!

Sneak Peeks Of December Main Kit

Next up is the gorgeous December Creative Kit. This is packed with lots of gorgeous papers and embellishments in more traditional Christmas colors. I created some layouts and cards with this lovely kit.

Sneak Peeks Of December Creative Kit 

Also, here are some peeks of the stunning December LE Kit.  Gorgeous papers and flowers.

Sneak Peeks Of December LE Kit


Reserve your kits today! Tomorrow the designers at My Creative Scrapbook will be revealing all the projects with these kits. I am so excited because the designers are going to knock your socks off.

See you December 5 for the full reveal! Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment