Friday, June 24, 2011

So Proud

My youngest son is finishing grade six and his school had a farewell mass and ceremony to celebrate the occasion.

I am such an emotional person and I kept on feeling a tear roll down my face.  I remember when we moved here in grade two and now he has just completed grade six and he will be going to junior high school next year.  Wow!  Life goes by way too fast.

Some of my photos are a bit blurry as I am using manual settings on my camera and it's still a challenge for me in lower light situations, but it just takes practice, practice and more practice.  Here are some of Clayton's special day:








Clayton's goes to such an awesome school and the teachers are wonderful.  The highlight of the mass was when the cute little grade one students sang a farewell song to them.  I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment