Monday, June 27, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?


My daughter is turning 24 today and I can't believe it!  This photo above is when she turned 18 and it just seems like yesterday.  So much life has been lived in six short years.  She has graduated from high school, worked as an operating room technician in a major hospital, got married, and now just finished her first year of nursing.

Shannon is a trooper and has always been such a joy to me with her sweet personality, her sense of humor and her positive attitude.  I love you Shannon!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my Fourth of July wreath!!

    I'd love to see your Canadian version if you make one - I think it would be so cute!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete