Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Change Of Plans

Today my mom and I were supposed to get together and go shopping for something to wear to my daughter's wedding in May and then go for lunch. Well it isn't going to happen. Clayton is sick with a cough and cold and I am keeping him home from school. I told him there is no computer or video games and I want him to sleep as much as possible.

The hunt for a dress is not an easy one. I am in plus sizes and it is very difficult to find something in a nice pastel, spring color that is a plus size. Black seems to be the most popular color and I definitely don't want to wear black to my daughter's wedding! So the search continues. I ordered a dress in the Spring Sears Catalogue, but I have no idea if it will look okay on me until I can try it on.

Easter is coming up so fast and I am planning on having my parents for Easter dinner on Sunday. I plan to make a turkey with all the fixings. I still have to decorate eggs and the house in easter decor.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment