Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Going For A Drive

When Rick is home, one of our favorite things to do is go for a drive out to the foothills or mountains and take photos.


I was on a mission to take photos of hints that spring has arrived. I just love all new beginnings that spring has in store. We captured these calves and thought how cute they were.




We then went for lunch to Marv's Cafe in Black Diamond. It is full of nostalgia. The owner comes around to tables with his guitar and sings an Elvis tune. They have the best milkshakes! We looked at all the candy jars and remembered the old jawbreakers and mojos. It was fun.











When we got home, I noticed the tulips starting to peek through the soil.


I have been waiting for my new camera strap and lens cozies to come in the mail. There is this online store named My Camera Couture. They make handmade camera straps and lens cozies that are too cute. My original strap from Canon was worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment