Monday, March 29, 2010

Hands On Photography







I love doing photography challenges. It has just been in the last 3 months since I have put my camera on the creative zone settings and I am having a blast!

Photography is practice, practice, practice. I entered the challenge back in January and they drew my name for the prize. It was a paper pack for travel, which was fitting as I was going to the Dominican Republic for vacation.

This month it is front lighting and side lighting.

These photos were taken from my kitchen eating area at about 10:00 a.m. The first one is front lighting with the sun shining in. It was taken on AV, White Balance Sunny, ISO 100 F4.5 at 1/40 second.

The second photo the light was coming in from the side. It was taken on AV, White Balance Sunny, ISO 100 F4.5 at 1/100 second.

Now to get outside and take some shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment