Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On A New Journey

Life is so exciting isn't it? I am loving life lately.

I recently got back from an all-inclusive vacation for one week to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was my first real tropical vacation and now I'm hooked. I have the travel bug now. I have booked a cruise with Allison Orthner and friends. It's Crop and Cruise 2010 and it's this November. It's a one week cruise from Galveston, Texas to Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Caymans Cayman Islands and Cozumel Mexico. It's going to be so much fun! It is motivating me to save some money by having a garage sale, which I am really needing to do as I was going to do it last year.

Scrapbooking has been my hobby for the last 8 years or so and now that I have completed my Anatomy and Physiology Course, I am ready to get back at it. I have missed it and have missed the creative outlet. It is such good therapy.

Recently, photography has been my passion. It has been so great while I was studying. There is so much beautiful scenery near where I live that it was so nice to take a drive to get out of the house and take some photos. My 10-22mm lens has been so much fun.

Life is good and life is fun right now. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment