For the next two weeks the designers are sharing their favorite products feature and for me personally, I absolutely love the Autumn Woods Collection. Such a gorgeous collection with beautiful autumn colors. I knew that I wanted to scrap my new puppy Syd.
Let's Escape To The Woods Layout Supply List
- Woodlands Friends Tags 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Autumn Woods 12"Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Pumpkin Spice 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Autumn Air 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Autumn Woods Card Stock Stickers
- Foxes Puffy Stickers
- Colorways Explore Puffy Stickers
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Carved Pumpkin, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw
- American Crafts 12X12 White Card Stock
- Marvy Uchida Gel Excel Reminisce Pen Black
- Prima Water Pen
- Ranger Splat Mat
I began the layout by adding distress inks onto the white cardstock background by pouncing the ink pads onto a splat mat and adding some water to each distress ink color with a water pen. Place your white cardstock onto the inked and watered splat mat and smoosh around. Let dry.
I fussy cut the "Let's Escape To The Woods" and all the leaves and added them to the dry inked background with some foam dimensional squares to add some layering and dimension.
I also added some paper strips to the bottom of the layout and also a floral border sticker and then added my journaling with the black pen.
Puffy stickers simply add even more dimension and interest so I added a fox, flower, leaf, arrow, branch and "explore" puffy stickers.
I really love the rich autumn colors from this collection from Paper House Productions. Be sure and check out the Autumn Woods Collection and all the other gorgeous products at Paper House Productions.
Thanks for visiting!