Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Behind In My Blog

I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged.  Summer gets busy.  Here are a few things that have happened since I blogged in June.

  1. Clayton went to a basketball camp for the first week of July.  He came home every night and was    exhausted, but happy. 
  2. Went to Fort McMurray for a week to spend time with Rick and hang with some old friends.  It has been 4 years since I left and I can't believe how it's changed.  It's growing a lot!
  3. We went on a week vacation to Osoyoos, B.C. and had a very nice time.  My brother and his family met us there for two days.  It was great to relax.  We rented a condo for a week.
  4. Got back from B.C. and my daughter and her husband stayed a night.  It was great to see them!
  5. Now it's off to get Clayton some cargo pants for a camp that he is going to tomorrow.
  6. I had a layout published in Scrapbooking.com and am very excited about that.  Here is a link:  http://scrapbooking.com/article/74680
I have loved all the photo opportunities this summer and look so forward to sitting and scrapbooking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment