Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day Of Fall

I find it hard to believe that it is the first day of fall when we really didn't have a summer this year and we have already had snow once.


Last September I took an Anatomy and Physiology course as I was considering studying for my nursing degree.  I realized that it wouldn't fit in my life too well with having to attend classes full time this year and have to commute into Calgary and be at class by 8:30 a.m. when we get a lot of snowy days and I didn't want to leave my 10 year old alone 5 days a week.

Photography is something that I have enjoyed so much since I received my Canon DSLR camera three years ago.  It has just been in the last few months that I am using the creative settings on my camera to take photographs. 

Today I finally took the plunge and signed up with the Photography Institute for their photography diploma online course.  I am soooo excited as it will keep me busy and motivated this winter.  It totally works for me and my family. I like online learning as it is so flexible.

I really want to take my photos to the next level and see where it takes me.  I love having goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment