Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Day In May

Mother's Day came and went and now things are back to normal for a few days.  May is a crazy busy month with Rick's birthday, Diane's birthday, Mother's Day, Shannon's bridal shower and Shannon's wedding not to mention National Scrapbook Day.

Mother's Day is bittersweet to me.  It is nice that mothers are recognized for all their dedication and hard work for their families, but it can also be a sad day too.  My mother lost her son and lots of people have a mother that is no longer with them.  I find it hard because I don't see my older kids very often and I love to be around my family on Mother's Day.

Well onto more positive things, the sun is shining and it is another day in May and Rick arrived home late last night so I am going to spend some time with my buddy and best friend.  Rick's birthday is on Wednesday so I better think of what I want to do to plan for it.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment