Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cooking Up A Storm

The weather has been anything but spring lately so I thought it would be a good time to take advantage of making some dishes ahead to freeze for later.  Yesterday, I made Hamburger Soup, Shepherds Pie, and a big pan of Burritos.  I also make some Blueberry Pancakes that can be frozen and heated in the toaster later.  Today I am making a Banana Bread and Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I love to cook and bake, but not in the summertime.  The heat really doesn't agree with me so I really don't mind this weather for a short while.

Rick will be home on Wednesday and it's nice to spend quality time with him when Clayton is in school.  He likes to go for drives in his car and it's nice to come home and not cook.  That's our motto, work hard, then play hard.  It's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment