Friday, January 21, 2011

Break A Leg......

No actually it's break a foot.  I am recovering at home after a fall this week at my local grocery store.  I broke a bone and tore a ligament in my foot.  Luckily they have these wonderful boot casts that are named an Aircast.


It is so great because I don't have to walk around with crutches as it is a walking cast.  I can't drive yet, but hopefully soon.

One thing I'm sure of is now is that I'm forced to take it easy so I scrapbooked a layout today.  It's good to use up some papers in my stash.  This one is a page with "Victoria Street", a Nikki Sivils paper collection.



Let's hope I never have a fire in my home because there is a lot of paper!  Paper is my weakness.  There are such pretty colors and patterns now that it is hard to not buy lots of paper.  Right now I am liking October Afternoon.  Their "Modern Homemaker" collection is so fun and nostalgic of when my mother was a young homemaker.






 Now I am also a homemaker but still  love the retro feel of this collection.  Now I just have to get the creative mojo to use this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment