Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Can I Say--I'm a Hopeless Romantic

I just love scrapbooking my family.  It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling.  I had some Valentine's paper that  I wanted to use that was two years old.  It is My Mind's Eye Love Me Do Collection.  Here is a layout on my family taken last year on the day after my daughter's wedding.  We all look tired, but wanted to get one photo before everybody went home.  It's not an easy task to get everyone together.


I also did a layout on my sister-in-law Pam and my niece Laine and nephew Dylan.  My brother Dean passed away in November 2006 so he was the only one missing from these family photos.

1 comment:

  1. wow these are stunning, love this paper...I still have some somewhere I will have to dig it out! So sorry to hear about your brother :(

    ReplyDelete