Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Layouts

Sizzlin Hot Summer (A layout on Osoyoos, B.C, Canada)

Clayton's New Bike
I have been getting inspired to do some summer layouts from one of my favorite websites Two Peas In A Bucket.  At the moment they have an event happening called "Snap and Scrap Your Summer".

I love all the bright colors for summer and got busy creating with some older Bo Bunny papers.  The colors and papers are perfect for these.  I am on a real kick with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mists.  On these layouts I used the  Marigold and Tiger Lily glimmer mists.  Fun, fun, fun!

If anyone knows of a way to prevent my papers from curling when using the mists, please let me know.  I had to put big books on the above two page layout as the corners curled up after the misting.

Two page layouts are out of the norm for me, but thought I would give one a try.  It definitely gives it more of a flowing feel to the story of the page as I wanted to showcase my photos of Osoyoos.

Have a wonderful summer day!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love summer scrapping! Wonderful bright, fun designs, Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete