Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweet Summertime


Little Yellow Bicycle has a fun, bright summery collection called Sweet Summertime.  It is chock full of vibrant colors that scream summer.

It's been a while since I have stitched on my layouts so I pulled out my ancient sewing machine today and stitched on my layout.  I cut out some lemons and stitched a banner to make it look like the rays of the sun.  The chipboard elements are great for embellishing the layout.

As a scrapbooker that tends to scrapbook seasonally, I thought it would be good to scrap this during the summer.  I am happy with the results.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Glorious summer LO Lee-Anne - those papers really do scream "summer"! Love the photo too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic...bright, fun and oh so sweet, just like a summer page should be!!

    ReplyDelete